Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Teacher Give out Nude Video

A fifth grade teacher from Sacramento CA gave out DVD's to her students as a retrospective of the school year, filled with pictures and memories. However she gave the students a memory that they are soon to forget, footage of her masturbating, and I am not talking about a side view, a strait on view from down below. Why couldn't I get that lucky when I was in the 5th grade? It was all an accident apparently as she did not intend to have that on there so there is going to be no action taken by the school system. My question is can she go on teaching at that school knowing all the students will be looking at her differently now? Especially those who seen the video, because all it takes is for one student to slip it past their parents and then more students will see it. How embarrassing. Something she had for her private life somehow gets into the public. Good Luck next year.

0 comments: