A few years ago I lived in Florida, and it was hot as all get out. In fact there was days it was so hot you would be mad simply because it was hot. Someone would see you and see that you were mad and ask what was wrong, you would just simply throw your hat down and exclaim that it is hot, that is what I am mad about. Unfortunately for me I had an older car that at one time had air conditioning but apparently the air conditioning compressor stopped working some time before I bought it. It was ok when ti was cool, but in those warm days in Florida all that would blow in your face was more hot air, hence making you madder because it was hot. SO I would drive around with the windows down flipping the air conditioner switch hoping that it would start working, but it did not. The final straw was when the windows would no longer lower because the mechanism went out. OMG, talk about hot, I would be drenched with sweat before could even make it to work. I decided to get a new car and did, and the one thing I had to make sure it had was air conditioning, because I was no longer going to live in the days of cavemen when we had none, I was moving into the future. Fortunately for me, all cars come equiped with Air Conditioning, and I am good until the air conditioning compressor goes out on this one.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
- LeBron James Buys South Beach Home -- NBA FanHouse
- First Full Thor Trailer
- Pirates Beware! Michael Jackson Game on DS
- Office Depot Promo Codes
- Jessica Lynch sets the record straight on her rescue – The Joy Behar Show - CNN.com
- Black Friday 2010
- Green Lantern Trailer
- For-Profit Colleges Facing Lawsuits
- Minecraft

0 comments:
Post a Comment