It is almost college time again, and I have an option to get more student loans again for college and to help me out so I do not have to work as much as I normally do and focus more on school. The problem I run into is the fact that I think about the future a lot and while the money seems good to have in the short term, the long term of things is what I think about, because all of that will need to be paid back to the lenders. Of course I am also thinking about student loan consolidation after I get out of college, which is just a matter of three more sememsters. I will have 10 years to pay them off, but I would rather do it sooner than later, and hopefully the economy will have turned around by then and I will find a good paying job in the field I am going for, so paying the student loans will not be a problem, however a student loan consolidation would put them all under one payment and pay them all off at once instead of several different payments. This would also help me to pay of any credit cards I might have, even though I only have two with low maximums, because I like to play it a little safe. I am hoping that everything works out in the end and my student loans will not be a problem, but right now I need to decide, take out more loans or just suffer through it all, and it is a big decision that can affect my family and future.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
- LeBron James Buys South Beach Home -- NBA FanHouse
- First Full Thor Trailer
- Pirates Beware! Michael Jackson Game on DS
- Office Depot Promo Codes
- Jessica Lynch sets the record straight on her rescue – The Joy Behar Show - CNN.com
- Black Friday 2010
- Green Lantern Trailer
- For-Profit Colleges Facing Lawsuits
- Minecraft

0 comments:
Post a Comment