Friday, July 3, 2009

Losing September

This local band that plays in Indiana and surrounding areas rocks. This is my second time seeing them and even though they are playing the local bar that does not have a whole lot of people in it, maybe 30 at the most, they still put on a spectacular show as if there were a 100 people or more. While I do not know all of their song titles, I have my favorite which is called Washington Street. The first time I seen them they had not played it a lot and and even though they said they messed up it still sounded awesome. With some bands you hear the recorded music and it sounds great, but when you hear them live, it completly sucks. Well this is not that band, from the vocals to the guitars to the bass and to the drums, it all sounds just as it would on the CD or MP3. Great job guys, there are not a lot of bands that are like that. I really love the guitars and how they complement each other, and when all three guitars are going together, you can distinctly hear all three without one taking away from the other. The bass and drums really complement the entire group and really help to make the songs impact with the deep bass lines. Speaking of drums, the drummer is one of the most animated drummer I have ever seen, and I like that, it really adds to the entire band. Good sound with good lyrics. This is a band that I can see going national and then on to worldwide if they keep it up. If not then the world will be at a loss of the music they create.
http://losingseptember.com/

0 comments: