Thursday, July 2, 2009

Michael Jackson Memorial Finally Announced

MJ's public memorial finally was announced recently and is going to take place in the Staples Center in downtown LA California. I am thinking there will be many of his fans from around the world that will be there, and the stadium only holds about 20,000 people but there is rumored to be large screen tv's that will be broadcasting the event in the Nokia Plaza that is close by. I am assuming that this will happen, thought I could be wrong. The details are still being hashed out but one can only assume that this will not be an actual funeral, but a memorial for all the fans to come together and mourn their favorite King of Pop. It is a tragedy and even though more details about his death are becoming more and more public, he will be missed for the music he created.

0 comments: