I've moved to three different states in the last 2 years due to job movement and then a lack of job and each time I have had to get a new drivers license from the DMV, Department of Motor Vehicles. Each and every state has it's own DMV and each one has its own DMV Locations and Hours. It is always good to find these things out before you go, or else you will be traveling all over the place like I did in Florida in order to get your license switched over. When I moved to Kentucky, I ended up going at the wrong time because I went after they closed for that day, and in Indiana, I went on a Monday but they are closed on Mondays. So as you can see finding the information of DMV Locations and Hours before hand can save a lot of unneeded driving and time.
Friday, July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
- LeBron James Buys South Beach Home -- NBA FanHouse
- First Full Thor Trailer
- Pirates Beware! Michael Jackson Game on DS
- Office Depot Promo Codes
- Jessica Lynch sets the record straight on her rescue – The Joy Behar Show - CNN.com
- Black Friday 2010
- Green Lantern Trailer
- For-Profit Colleges Facing Lawsuits
- Minecraft

0 comments:
Post a Comment