Sunday, July 19, 2009

Jorja Fox returns to 'CSI'

That's right folks, just last year Grissom played by William Petterson left the show, and we thought that there was going to be a happy ending between the two as he met up with her out in the jungle somewhere. Well, all that appears to be a shattered story now as Sarah, played by Jorja Fox, is returning to CSI. She is contracted a deal to return for some episodes, though I do not know exactly how many, but it appears that in the first episode of the new season we will find out as it is reported to be about what has happened. Can't wait since I enjoy this CSI show, and though I did not think it would still be as good with Grissom gone, the character that Larwence Fishburne plays really fills the gap and makes me not want to miss Grissom anymore.

0 comments: