Can it be as good as the original? I hope so. I really liked the original, but by today's standards many would think that it might be a little cheesy because the special effects are stop motion. Good for 1981, not so good for viewers 28 years later. Sam Worthington is set to play Perseus, the mortal son of Zeus who is played by Liam Neeson. Sam Worthington recently played Marcus in Terminator Salvation, and I really liked him in that movie, so I hope he can bring justice to this remake. Liam Neeson is also set to play in the A-Team Movie, and recently I seen his movie http://jyncs.blogspot.com/2009/05/dvd-movie-review-taken.html, I think he is a good actor and should be able to play a good Zeus. Ralph Feinnes is set to play Hades, and one of his roles he currently keeps portraying is Lord Voldemor from Harry Potter Series. I really hope they do not fill the movie with a bunch of CG, but make it a good combination. This movie is due out in 2010.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
- LeBron James Buys South Beach Home -- NBA FanHouse
- First Full Thor Trailer
- Pirates Beware! Michael Jackson Game on DS
- Office Depot Promo Codes
- Jessica Lynch sets the record straight on her rescue – The Joy Behar Show - CNN.com
- Black Friday 2010
- Green Lantern Trailer
- For-Profit Colleges Facing Lawsuits
- Minecraft

0 comments:
Post a Comment