Sunday, July 5, 2009

Is This News? Police Rookie Makes Arrest Minutes After Graduation

Is this news worthy? A Police Officer made an arrest minutes after graduating from the New York police academy when he seen a man get robbed. I say no, this should have stayed to the local news stations and papers. I mean, I am glad that someone is enthusiastic about keeping crime off of streets, but this particular story is in no way affect everyone nationally. Of course now he will get all kinds of attention and probably end up on a TV Show like Ellen(not dissing her, I do like her show!). This could have stayed in the local news and not really made it to the national level in my opinion. However, with so many bad things going on in the world right now, it is nice to hear some good things going on as well, so I can see it from this angle.

0 comments: