Although this movie is not due out for another year and a half on Dec 10th, 2010, I still felt as though it should be talked about. This movie will bring back Edmund and Lucy and introduce us to their cousin Eustace who seems to be rather annoying. It should all start when looking at a painting of a ship sailing on the wall all three are transported to Narnia, but are dropped into the sea. They are then picked up by the ship the Dawn Treader, which Caspian is on going on a voyage to look for the missing 7 lords of Narnia. From there the real adventure is to begin. The cast members are set to return to make this movie and I hope it will be as good as the first two. I really liked them so if this one follows the same format then I should like it as well.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader Movie
Posted by Jyncs at 1:14 PM
Labels: Coming Soon, Movie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
- LeBron James Buys South Beach Home -- NBA FanHouse
- First Full Thor Trailer
- Pirates Beware! Michael Jackson Game on DS
- Office Depot Promo Codes
- Jessica Lynch sets the record straight on her rescue – The Joy Behar Show - CNN.com
- Black Friday 2010
- Green Lantern Trailer
- For-Profit Colleges Facing Lawsuits
- Minecraft

0 comments:
Post a Comment