I finally made it to the theaters to see this movie before it came off the big screen. I really liked it and the direction they are taking this movie franchise into. While it was getting some nasty reviews, I think many people were expecting a terminator chasing down someone like in all the other movies. While the terminators are chasing down humans in this movie, the movie also focuses on what it is to be human, and not only John Conner stepping into his leadership role he has been destined to take since before birth, but also of Kyle Reese and his role in the resistance and his becoming the man we came to know in the first terminator movie. This movie is way better than the last one, and a good start for the next two if they still do them. There were a few things I did not like that I will not get into without giving away the story, but I liked the movie over all. I will give it a 7 out of 10.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
- LeBron James Buys South Beach Home -- NBA FanHouse
- First Full Thor Trailer
- Pirates Beware! Michael Jackson Game on DS
- Office Depot Promo Codes
- Jessica Lynch sets the record straight on her rescue – The Joy Behar Show - CNN.com
- Black Friday 2010
- Green Lantern Trailer
- For-Profit Colleges Facing Lawsuits
- Minecraft

0 comments:
Post a Comment