Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Movie Review: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Wow!! I went and seen this movie today during this afternoon and thought it was wonderfully done!! This movie added more depth to the characters while introducing a few more, both robots and humans alike, without adding too many that we are overloaded. The CGI was awesomely done well and I can believe that those transformers were really there. Without giving away any of the story, it was everything I expected the movie to do, though I really wish we could have seen more of Soundwave, in a more transforming mode. This movie also gives us a little bit into the past of the transformers mythology and why the decepticons are so interested in the Earth. If you were a fan of the cartoon series, you will like this movie, as it goes along similar to some of the old cartoon while making the movie it's own version of the entire events. There were a few autobots I would have liked to see, like Ultra Magnus, and some I would have liked to see more screen time like Arcee. Over all I give this movie a 9 out of 10 because it is really good. One thing to remember though is if you take your kids, they do curse some in this movie, so if you do not like to let them watch movies that have cursing in them, better leave them at home.

0 comments: