I've been on a movie trailer kick lately so I thought I would add this one, I cannot wait for this one either, another addition to the terminator series, I've seen the movies, read the books and seen the TV series and love all of them. Of course they all do not fit in together, but then again when you are talking about time travel, you are bound to have multiple universes. Here are some stills I got from the trailer.












Sunday, January 11, 2009
Terminator Salvation
Posted by Jyncs at 2:15 PM
Labels: Terminator, Trailer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
- LeBron James Buys South Beach Home -- NBA FanHouse
- First Full Thor Trailer
- Pirates Beware! Michael Jackson Game on DS
- Office Depot Promo Codes
- Jessica Lynch sets the record straight on her rescue – The Joy Behar Show - CNN.com
- Black Friday 2010
- Green Lantern Trailer
- For-Profit Colleges Facing Lawsuits
- Minecraft

0 comments:
Post a Comment