Sunday, June 7, 2009

On the Go with Phones

I recently had to get a new cell phone. Which sucks as I had my other one for a couple of years. Now I do not go with service plans, I personally stick you pre paid, just because I don't use it as much as others might, and it fits my budget. I have been using Net10 for a little while and really enjoy them. Simple and cheap, my kind of style. What I do want once I get a better paying job is a better phone with a service, and have been looking at the different kinds. I've wanted a iPhone since they have came out, but it seems others have been stepping up to the plate and the options are getting better. For me though it always comes down to price, what can I get that I get the most out of for the cheapest price. I also know you get what you pay for as well, meaning it if is cheap in cost, it is cheap in build as well, and is not always good. Once I go to a service plan I will defiantly look at all my options and try to get the best deal. If anyone has suggestions, please let me know.

0 comments: