I seen the preview for this when I went to see Terminator, and was in awe of it. It is a computer animated feature that is directed by Tim Burton. I like his most of his movies, some are hit and miss, but most I do enjoy. This movie is another end of the world movie, and the few scenes we see is of a scientist bringing to life a small creature with the number 9 on his back. Soon he finds the other 8 that came before him and it appears they must do something. The plot is kinda hidden, which I like and it intrigues me even more to want to go watch it. I personally like end of the world movies that gives us all hope for the future, but I am a bit sappy that way. Any way, lets hope Tim Burton can deliver on this movie, and then deliver on his next project of Alice in Wonderland.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
New Movie: 9
Posted by Jyncs at 12:22 PM
Labels: Coming Soon, Movie, Trailer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
- LeBron James Buys South Beach Home -- NBA FanHouse
- First Full Thor Trailer
- Pirates Beware! Michael Jackson Game on DS
- Office Depot Promo Codes
- Jessica Lynch sets the record straight on her rescue – The Joy Behar Show - CNN.com
- Black Friday 2010
- Green Lantern Trailer
- For-Profit Colleges Facing Lawsuits
- Minecraft

0 comments:
Post a Comment