I was doing some research on the video game that I did a post on before, and found out that there is a new movie in the works. This is awesome, because the first two movies were so good and enjoyable, that a new generation will be introduced to these great movies by having a third one. It is reported that all of the original cast will be back in the third one(let's hope anyway). The story is being hashed out and that means that they are really going for a good movie with a good story, not just throwing things together to try and cash in on the good movies of the past, like so many other movies have done. I hope it gets done, and I hope it gets done well!
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Slimer Me! There is a new Ghostbusters movie in the works!
Posted by Jyncs at 11:37 PM
Labels: Coming Soon, Movie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
- LeBron James Buys South Beach Home -- NBA FanHouse
- First Full Thor Trailer
- Pirates Beware! Michael Jackson Game on DS
- Office Depot Promo Codes
- Jessica Lynch sets the record straight on her rescue – The Joy Behar Show - CNN.com
- Black Friday 2010
- Green Lantern Trailer
- For-Profit Colleges Facing Lawsuits
- Minecraft

0 comments:
Post a Comment