Saturday, June 27, 2009

Let him Rest!

Let Michael Jackson rest. I know the family is looking for answers, but having a second autopsy will not change the fact that he has died, so let him rest. No one suspects foul play, and there is no evidence to say otherwise, I say let the man rest, and let us remember his life and celebrate that(as I have said in other posts). And now there is also arguments about who will get his children, and really I have no clue who should get them, but I know he would not want his father raising them. I am sure there is a will that says who the will be staying with. Also there is a debate on whether there will be a public funeral or a private one. Well if it is a private one, they should still have some sort of public deal for the fans, as the fans will want something so they can mourn their King of Pop. All this debate and wonder on what will happen now, so what do you think will happen now?

0 comments: