This new movie directed my M.Night will be out sometime soon, and I got to see the trailer for it when I seen transformers. This movie looks good, but sometimes looks can be deceiving. this movie will be the first I have seen of his that he did not think up and write originally. which means there should be no big plot twists at the end or during the movie, something to frazzle your brain. Anyway, Enjoy for all of you out there that like this cartoon!
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Avatar Movie Trailer
Posted by Jyncs at 2:03 PM
Labels: Coming Soon, Movie, Trailer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
- LeBron James Buys South Beach Home -- NBA FanHouse
- First Full Thor Trailer
- Pirates Beware! Michael Jackson Game on DS
- Office Depot Promo Codes
- Jessica Lynch sets the record straight on her rescue – The Joy Behar Show - CNN.com
- Black Friday 2010
- Green Lantern Trailer
- For-Profit Colleges Facing Lawsuits
- Minecraft

0 comments:
Post a Comment