Sunday, June 28, 2009

Daybreakers Trailer

I don't know a whole lot about this film, and read somewhere I think that it is based off a comic book, maybe maybe not, let me know if it is. I watched the trailer and am intrigued. A world where almost all of the population is vampires and humans are farmed for their blood. Sounds like an idea for a movie I had years ago that I wrote about recently, not the idea but the making a movie part. Anyway, they population at large is vampires, and their blood supply seems to be going away, as they have farmed all they could. now it seems that the main hero(Ethan Hawke) has found a cure and is going to help a group of humans that are hidden. Sounds like a good movie with action and a little sci fi, my type of movie. This movie has a release date of January 8, 2010 though, so we still have to wait about 6 months before viewing it, though I do not know why.

0 comments: