The main word in this is Free, and I like that. I prefer free games over paid games anyday!! I have been playing this game for a week, and must say that I have enjoyed playing this game not because it is free, but because of the game play. Unlike some other multiplayer games I have played, you are not set into one class or job throughout the game. Once you get board doing one job you can switch without worrying about losing what you already have done with the other job class. In fact, if you get bored with that one, you can switch back and pick up right where you left off. Of course there are some drawbacks to it being free, you can only have one character and there are some job classes you cannot do unless you pay the $4.99 per month fee, but even that still seems cheaper than some others that I have seen out there that you have to pay for the game first. Still, if you decide not to pay, this game is still fun and you can enjoy it at any time and is for any one. And when they say they have go kart racing, they have go kart racing. Go there and enjoy now!! FreeRealms.com
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
- LeBron James Buys South Beach Home -- NBA FanHouse
- First Full Thor Trailer
- Pirates Beware! Michael Jackson Game on DS
- Office Depot Promo Codes
- Jessica Lynch sets the record straight on her rescue – The Joy Behar Show - CNN.com
- Black Friday 2010
- Green Lantern Trailer
- For-Profit Colleges Facing Lawsuits
- Minecraft

0 comments:
Post a Comment