Thursday, June 11, 2009

Music review: Eminem Relapse

I won't have to waste too much writing time on this album, as there is nothing much different from his previous albums. There is no new style, but it is definably Slim Shady. There are really only a few songs on the album that I like, the rest could be thrown into the same albums from his previous releases. I guess Relapse is right, because he went right back into the same song and dance, and even says so on one of his songs. Over all I would give this album a 6 out of 10 for not bringing anything really new to the table. I can see this album fading as quickly as his relapse into the music business unless he can bring something new to the table, or unless he just waited to appeal to a new younger audience again that will love his music. Do not get me wrong, I like his music and many of his songs, just this album did not show me anything different than the rest that he cranked out, and after being gone for so long you would think it would be different.

0 comments: