When someone told me that I could make money blogging, I thought they were joking. So I began to do a little research and found that you could. I instantly began a blog, but did not know what to blog about, but little by little and day by day I began and now find that I can make money, but I have more fun just writing. My writing class I took last semester of college, my teacher told me I had a really good writing style and that I should think about areas involving writing, such as journalism, so I thought that this would be a good start to that, that this was a way to get out all the writing that I wanted and to share with others my opinions on things. Back to getting paid to blog, once I worked on my blog for a few months, I thought it was time to check out a few of the sites that pay you to blog, and found the registration easy and the qualifications reasonable. I began to write and soon found I was making money. I don't intend to get rich off of it, I only intend to have fun writing things, and then get paid to do it for some, but who knows where things can lead. People might see m postings and then like what they see and hire me for some other posting. The possibilities are endless, however for right now I am just enjoying writing and blogging about things I like, like movies, gadgets, books, music, and fresh things in the news.
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
- LeBron James Buys South Beach Home -- NBA FanHouse
- First Full Thor Trailer
- Pirates Beware! Michael Jackson Game on DS
- Office Depot Promo Codes
- Jessica Lynch sets the record straight on her rescue – The Joy Behar Show - CNN.com
- Black Friday 2010
- Green Lantern Trailer
- For-Profit Colleges Facing Lawsuits
- Minecraft

0 comments:
Post a Comment