Saturday, June 27, 2009

Is This News? Another Naked Guy

is this news worthy? A guy was found sitting nude at a campsite in Rabun County, Georgia. No, this should not be worth writing a story about and giving it national coverage, people are found nude all the time and does not get reported clear across the country, locally I can see it happening. The difference in this story? The fact that the man that was found actually used to be a mayor of a city in the state of Georgia. Ok, still not worth national news as he was just a Mayor, not a former governor or senator, this was just a mayor. Important to the local community, but not to all of us in the public at large, seriously, I doubt we could care too much about it. At least I do not. This is not news worthy!

0 comments: