Friday, May 8, 2009

Who Needs Cheap Online Eyeglasses? I Don't, But My wife Does!!!!

I don't need to wear glasses, I am lucky enough not to have to because I was blessed with good vision(for right now anyway!!!). However my wife was not as blessed, and does have to wear glasses. Every few years she needs new frames for her glasses, and that is what usually costs the most, her frames. I have been looking online and found a good place to go at AffordableVision.com. They have some designs that she would like, and I will check them out the next time she is needing some new frames, which should be soon. I am always looking to cut corners when it comes to money and finances. Another good thing about this site is that they help to support American jobs, and with the car industry in a crises right now, we need companies that are keeping our jobs right here stateside and helping out the American people.

0 comments: