I play an online game, swcombine.com, and on that game run a company/faction. One of the requirements of that game to run a faction/company is that it has to have its own website for the group, listing different things. So what I need is web hosting that is cheap so I can have this. Yes there are many free web hosting sites, however they always require some type of banner or something displayed on their site, and if not, they are usually shut down within a week. A good resource I found was at webhostinggeeks.com, where they list cheap web hosting prices and also give reviews of these services. I also need to look for a site where I can display my work of PHP coding that I have done so when I go out to look for a job in my field, I can display these easily. They have different ways to narrow your search, so for the PHP site I will be looking for, I clicked on Best PHP hosting, and it brought up the best sites that have been reviewed with the best PHP hosting. They also have several other useful tools, I found in their blog a post about finding the right name for your new website. Awesome, as I was having difficulty thinking of what to name it, this will help. Again, this is a very useful tool when looking for web hosting.
Friday, May 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
- LeBron James Buys South Beach Home -- NBA FanHouse
- First Full Thor Trailer
- Pirates Beware! Michael Jackson Game on DS
- Office Depot Promo Codes
- Jessica Lynch sets the record straight on her rescue – The Joy Behar Show - CNN.com
- Black Friday 2010
- Green Lantern Trailer
- For-Profit Colleges Facing Lawsuits
- Minecraft

0 comments:
Post a Comment