Thursday, May 14, 2009

Book Review: Star Wars: Coruscant Nights: Streets of Shadows

Well, I just finished this book, which is the second in the series of three, and am really disappointed in it. Maybe it is just my, but I really did not like the authors style of writing for star wars books. It was like he tried to bring too many earthly things into it, however I noticed them and I hated it. This book, like the first in the series, felt as though I had to force myself to finish reading it. Maybe it was just me but I could not get into the characters or anything like I have with other star wars books not based on the main characters. I will not be reading the third installment just because it is so boring to me. I will be reading the next series, can't remember the series title, but the book name is Outcast. The first chapter is already finished and I am already enjoying it.

0 comments: