Another movie I watched this weekend staring Jim Carey. Like many of his other movies I found it funny and enjoyed it as well. I loved following him around as he started saying yes to everything rather than saying no. Of course you could try and put this philosophy to real life, it might work, but probably would not. Anyway, if you want some good laughs this is a good movie to watch. I give it 8 out of 10
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
- LeBron James Buys South Beach Home -- NBA FanHouse
- First Full Thor Trailer
- Pirates Beware! Michael Jackson Game on DS
- Office Depot Promo Codes
- Jessica Lynch sets the record straight on her rescue – The Joy Behar Show - CNN.com
- Black Friday 2010
- Green Lantern Trailer
- For-Profit Colleges Facing Lawsuits
- Minecraft

0 comments:
Post a Comment