Ok, I went and seen this movie, Wolverine, and was a little disappointed in it. Everything that I was building myself up for, the characters, the plots, ect. The movie all went too fast, the characters where there and then gone again, hardly no air time at all for them, literally just minutes, besides Sabertooth, Wolverine, Stryker, and Gambit, and even Gambit had little to no time. I know this movie is called Wolverine and should mainly be about him, but come on, why tease us with a few characters we know, only to not develop them a little on this movie, to test and see if they could make a movie out on their own. The plot was pretty good, there was a few things that strayed away from the comics that I did not like. I've read comics for a long time, and can't believe how far they got some things. And one other thing I really did not like was that they teased us with showing us a young storm in the previews, and then not showing her in the actual movie. Don't know why for sure, but did not like it one bit. But that is the way it goes. Overall I give this movie a B-, simply because it was too fast paced, but not one of those fast paced movies that keep you on edge, just a fast paced plot line.
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
- LeBron James Buys South Beach Home -- NBA FanHouse
- First Full Thor Trailer
- Pirates Beware! Michael Jackson Game on DS
- Office Depot Promo Codes
- Jessica Lynch sets the record straight on her rescue – The Joy Behar Show - CNN.com
- Black Friday 2010
- Green Lantern Trailer
- For-Profit Colleges Facing Lawsuits
- Minecraft

0 comments:
Post a Comment