Sunday, May 24, 2009

Thinking of Starting a Business: Money In, Money Out

There was this drive in I used to goto down in Alabama when I lived in the panhandle of Florida and I really wish that there was one like that around here, it would really increase my movie watching as it was cheap and I could take my son with me without having to worry about bothering others as he was in the car with us and only us. That got me thinking, why do I not just start one up myself, and then I think of all the money it would take to actually start one up. First you would need the land to actually build on, and then you would need to construct the screens and building, after that there would be projectors and popcorn machines and cups and buckets and so on and so on. Then there would be invoices and I would need some cash for invoice. Eventually I would run into payroll problems and then the input of money versus the output of money and how to balance all of that all around. This company, Working Capital Company, would help to balance all that out while keeping enough cash on hand so I could still pay payroll and supply vendors. Geez, no that I look at all this it looks like allot of work, but this company would help to ease that burden of having to deal with accounts and receivables.

0 comments: