This was another movie I rented and watched tonight(I like to rent before I buy, just so I know I am buying a good movie). I also enjoyed this movie, and wish I would have re-watched the other 2 movies before watching this one just so I can get my facts strait. For some reason I forgot the main female actress in this movie was not the same as Kate Beckensale in the other 2 movies. Eventually I figured it out after my wife continually pointed out that it was not her. Anyway, back to the movie. It was a good prequel to the other 2, and really brought everything together as to why the feud existed between the Vampires and the Lycans. One bit of information I found while looking up some info(while arguing with my wife about the lead actress)) that the guy who plays Raze, the deep voiced guy that was Lucians new right hand man, also came up with the idea for the movie and created the whole Underworld world, using his knowledge from him studying to get his masters as a genetic engineer. I give this movie an 9 out of 10.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
- LeBron James Buys South Beach Home -- NBA FanHouse
- First Full Thor Trailer
- Pirates Beware! Michael Jackson Game on DS
- Office Depot Promo Codes
- Jessica Lynch sets the record straight on her rescue – The Joy Behar Show - CNN.com
- Black Friday 2010
- Green Lantern Trailer
- For-Profit Colleges Facing Lawsuits
- Minecraft

0 comments:
Post a Comment