Sunday, May 10, 2009

What I am Looking For

I am currently on a job search to find a job in my field or something similar. A good job would be web design for right now, as I know html and php coding pretty well. I hope to work for a company like the Web Site Design Company - Notion3. This company does it all, from not only web design but also graphics and logo's. I am also pretty good using Corel's Paint Shop Pro, so that would be pretty good as well. They also work on marketing and advertising as well. They have several examples on their page that they have already done, and from what I can tell it is high quality work. I also checked out their logo work and it looks pretty decent as well. They also have a FAQ area for questions, and also a page letting you know of thier different services. How I would like to work for a company like that, it would be great to spend my time working on building a website, instead of driving a fork truck around all night. I would actually feel as though I am doing something constructive rather than unimportant like I do at my current job.

0 comments: