Friday, May 8, 2009

Movie Review: Star Trek(2009)

WOW! That is what I have to say about this movie. I can go into great detail about the movie Star Trek without giving away details and spoilers, but the movie was good. When they went to warp speed, you actually felt like they were moving at a speed faster than who knows what. Of course this movie might upset the fans of the show, as it veers off course of the original series some, but it does it in a way that is explainable, in a way that makes sense. I would hope though they would have an open mind about the movie, and watch it without thinking, they didn't do it that way, or they did not do it this way. That's what I did when I watched Wolverine, so I should probably heed my own advice on this one. I really enjoyed the acting, the special effects did not seem overdone, and seemed believable. They are already working on a sequel, and this movie made it so that they could go in any direction they wanted to with the movies(why some of the fans might be upset), so I am looking forward to the future of this reboot on the franchise. I give this movie an 9 out of 10.

0 comments: