The first half of this season is over with, and while it started off good and got a little boring during the middle, it ended with a good lead off into the next year. We seenPEter lose his powers and then gain them back, we seen Sylar go from trying to be good to being a bad evil guy we all like, to seeing Hiro lose his memories and get them back. I will miss a few characters I wanted to see developed a little more, such as Adam, and his back story after Hiro left him in the middle ages. There is also Elle, who they decided to kill off, I think she could have been more of a player and there was still more story to tell. I was glad to see them develop Daphne and bring back The Haitian and develop his story a little.What I was not glad to see in the end was the apparent death of Arthur Patrelli and Sylar. Are they really dead? Probably not, Arthur has Adams power of healing and Sylar, despite the shard of glass in his skull, can heal as well, he just needs the shard removed from his brain. This season overall has been good, and I give it a B+ because of the boring parts in the middle. The next Volume should be good, but is going to a X-Men type of style by rounding up all those who have powers and putting them in camps(not from the movies but from the comic books). I can't wait for the next season to start.
NBC: Heroes
Saturday, December 20, 2008
TV Shows: Heroes: Volume 3: Villians
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
- LeBron James Buys South Beach Home -- NBA FanHouse
- First Full Thor Trailer
- Pirates Beware! Michael Jackson Game on DS
- Office Depot Promo Codes
- Jessica Lynch sets the record straight on her rescue – The Joy Behar Show - CNN.com
- Black Friday 2010
- Green Lantern Trailer
- For-Profit Colleges Facing Lawsuits
- Minecraft

0 comments:
Post a Comment