Sunday, December 7, 2008

Snow: The Dummy Disease

I haven't drove in a heavy snow in over 5 years, and only a light snow over a year ago, and can still drive perfectly safe. Why am I surprised to see many people out there who live in the snow year after year do not know how to drive in it. Today I went to the store and crept up to a four way stop in order not to slide and possibly hit someone. The person coming from my right obviously did not do this, instead they waited until the last minute and slid halfway out into the intersection. There are so many people out there like this that under estimate the time it takes to stop when it is snowing or has snowed, and often times end up in an accident. On the way to work the other day, I seen a truck stuck in the ditch, obviously from not taking the necessary precautions needed to drive in snow. I could go on forever with this, but instead I will leave you with a video I seen on StupidVideos.com

0 comments: