Ok, I made a post some time ago about the game, and since then have read the book based on the game, and I must say that I enjoyed the book a lot better. Of course I know that the book will always be better, simply because I can use my own imagination, and the fact that it actually can add more details and information about everything going on. I was glad to read about Galen Marek, aka Starkiller or Vader's Secret Apprentice. The story line pretty much followed the games, however, the game I played(on the Wii) did not divulge into what his real name was, or who the character was that he seen(even though we all assumed it was his father). This story is a great addition to the whole timeline of Star Wars, and adds alot to the cannonicity of everything. I really liked how this was the story of the begining of the Rebel Alliance, and how it all came together, and how Darth Vader actually helped to start the Rebal Alliance by using his apprentice to intice them to draw them out. Overall, this was an excellent book compared to some of the other Star Wars books out there that I have read over the years. They really picked an excellent writer and author, Sean Williams, to write the book and I think he did an excellent job of portraying Galen and this part of the story of Star Wars.
http://www.starwars.com/video/view/000673.html
Buy it from Amazon
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Star Wars: Force Unleashed Book
Posted by Jyncs at 2:06 PM
Labels: Book, Sean Williams, Star Wars, The Force Unleased
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
- LeBron James Buys South Beach Home -- NBA FanHouse
- First Full Thor Trailer
- Pirates Beware! Michael Jackson Game on DS
- Office Depot Promo Codes
- Jessica Lynch sets the record straight on her rescue – The Joy Behar Show - CNN.com
- Black Friday 2010
- Green Lantern Trailer
- For-Profit Colleges Facing Lawsuits
- Minecraft

0 comments:
Post a Comment