Sunday, December 21, 2008

Hancock

I watched this DVD last night, as I have been wanting to for some time now since it came out but could never catch it at the movie store. I loved this movie. It shows how a super hero in the real world might act, being alone and one of a kind. Hancock is a depressed alcoholic superhero at the beginning of the movie. He is immortal, unbreakable, and can fly and all that good stuff. He is confronted by an individual whose life he saved to change his image to come around. Without giving away the entire movie, lets just say by the end he does turn around after a few twists and turns that no one could have expected. This movie is a must watch for anyone who loves superhero movies. The features on the DVD shows a making of and a little of the director selection. I have not heard the commentaries yet, but I am sure that they are good as well. Anyone wanting a good superhero movie that they can enjoy, then this one is definatly it. Be warned though, this is not one for the kiddies.

Hancock

0 comments: