Everyone knows tax time is right around the corner, well, the date you have to have them sent in by is anyway. I did my taxes back in February, so I am good. The easiest way for me to file taxes is online, and electronicly. I did mine through taxact.com, it was free for federal and cost 13.95 for state, per state. I had to file for both Kentucky and Indiana because I lived in both states in 2008. I used taxact.com for my 2006 and 2007 taxes, and plan on useing it again for my 2009 taxes.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
- LeBron James Buys South Beach Home -- NBA FanHouse
- First Full Thor Trailer
- Pirates Beware! Michael Jackson Game on DS
- Office Depot Promo Codes
- Jessica Lynch sets the record straight on her rescue – The Joy Behar Show - CNN.com
- Black Friday 2010
- Green Lantern Trailer
- For-Profit Colleges Facing Lawsuits
- Minecraft

0 comments:
Post a Comment