Sunday, April 12, 2009

I need a Dentist!!

Since I have been moving around a little over the past two years, I have not been to the dentist in a while. After looking around I found a site for Marion Family Dental. It looks as though they do many of the different things that would need to be done. My main priority is going in for a checkup and get a good cleaning. Their Services interested me and I started looking in other areas to find good dentistry, and found Katy Cosmetic Dentist. They also offered many different services, and even offer online confirmation of appointments, and down loadable documents that might need to be filled out for yot visit. Those would save alot of time having them filled out before I got there.When I do find a dentist to go to, I hope they offer some of those same services.

0 comments: