Today was my wife's birthday, and as I do every year I struggled on what to get her as when she wants something we get it for her. Ya she is a bit spoiled, but we are still married after 10 years so something is working right.
Suddenly I had this idea that popped in my head. She has been addicted to Farmville as of late and they now sell the farm cash at GameStop stores. A quick birthday card with 2 $10 dollar farmville cards and we have the perfect gift.
She was very happy with it.
Lucky me huh, another year went by and another year saved by the skin of my teeth.
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Perfect Gift?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
- LeBron James Buys South Beach Home -- NBA FanHouse
- First Full Thor Trailer
- Pirates Beware! Michael Jackson Game on DS
- Office Depot Promo Codes
- Jessica Lynch sets the record straight on her rescue – The Joy Behar Show - CNN.com
- Black Friday 2010
- Green Lantern Trailer
- For-Profit Colleges Facing Lawsuits
- Minecraft

0 comments:
Post a Comment