Sunday, May 2, 2010

Open Feint Game of the Day: Fly Control

I tested out this game for the Iphone today. In this game you are basically a flight controller and the fly are your airplanes while the piles of poo are the fuel, and the flys need fed. The object of the game that I gathered is to try and keep the fly's from running into each other, because when you do they start fighting and then the round is over. Using your finger, you make a flight path for the fly's to the poo, once they land on it they go from there off screen. More and more fly's keep coming, so the challenge gets harder and harder as time goes on and more fly's are introduced. The only gripe I had about this game is no in game instructions, even on the iTunes app store site there is no instructions for the game. As simple of a game as it is, it still needs some sort of instructions.

Find it here, it is only free for today only.
http://freegameoftheday.com/
Fly Control on iTunes

0 comments: