Sunday, August 9, 2009

Knowing DVD Movie Review

This movie was disappointing as well, it stars Nicolas Cage(who seems not to be turning down any script these days) and is about a guy whose son finds a code in a time capsule and he has figured it out. Sounds good right? Knowing every major disaster that is going to happen in the world before it does so you can avoid it? Well, yes it would be, unfortunately for him though there is only three left in the code, and then it ends with the end of the world. That sucks. now before you think that I gave away the entire movie, you are wrong, there are other twists to it, and what I just wrote about you figure out pretty quickly in the movie. In fact the movie was really good and had me on the edge of my seat right up until the end, and then that is when it sucked. A cheesy ending in my opinion, or the easy way out on it I should say, without giving anything away on the end, it just ruined the whole film for me. I give this movie a 7 out of 10 because of the ending, if not for that it would have been a 8 or 9.

0 comments: