I'm a little on the fence about the movie myself, but for the most part, it was really done well, and brought you into the world we remembered as children watching the cartoon. There was a few cheesy moments in the movie but that aside there was a lot of action and looked as though it was done nicely. One of my few and only complaints about the movie was the CG, at some points you could really tell they were walking from a green screen to a set, and I like more seamless type stuff than that. The acting in the movie was good, and Marlon Wayans did better than I thought he would as an action guy in the movie. It is a bit of an origin movie as well, giving the back grounds on popular figures form back in the day like StormShadow and Snake Eyes. I give this movie a 8 out of 10 because it was good for the most part, there is jsut a few things I would have like seen changed, but overall is a good movie to watch and a good movie to take the kids to see as well.
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
- LeBron James Buys South Beach Home -- NBA FanHouse
- First Full Thor Trailer
- Pirates Beware! Michael Jackson Game on DS
- Office Depot Promo Codes
- Jessica Lynch sets the record straight on her rescue – The Joy Behar Show - CNN.com
- Black Friday 2010
- Green Lantern Trailer
- For-Profit Colleges Facing Lawsuits
- Minecraft

2 comments:
I thought it was pretty good, even though I didn't like the cartoon.
I loved the movie for most part and agree with most of your comments
Post a Comment