Thursday, November 20, 2008

Star Wars:The Force Unleased for Wii

I loved this game when I first put it into my Wii console and started playing it. Learning all of the controls and functions of the game was fun, from using my Wii remote as a semi-follow-my-movement light saber to using the nunchuk to complete my force moves. Many of the force moves were very cool, from being able to pick up someone and fling them out a window in Cloud City to using a force push followed by force lightning, creating a explosion of sorts. I also loved the story line, and the graphics were great. What I did not like was the length of the game, not that it was too long, but it was too short. After a mere seven and a half hours I completed the game once, now I could continue to play the story again with my same force powers, but again, it would have been the same, and less challenging. I thought I would check out the duel mode, that was exclusive to the Wii, and thought at first this would round the game out for it being so short. However, to my dissapointment, this did not feature an online play or allowed you to play against the computer, you had to play against another player(Which I did not have at the time and thus did not get a chance to check out the duel mode). Overall, this game was fun to play and learn how to do all the different force moves, and added a nice piece of history that comes along with Star Wars.

Nintendo's Official Star Wars: The Force Unleased Site

0 comments: