It is always important when going on or planning for a long trip to make sure you have everything you need in case your care breaks down. Mine unfortunately did break down. While driving north on Interstate 465 going around Indianapolis, my tire blew out. I instantly realized this and pulled over, while the automobiles and semi-trailers went whipping by me. Now I know how to change a tire and had all the proper tools, or so I thought. I pulled out the spare, the wrenches and began to work on pulling off the lug nuts.Everything was easy for quite a while, until I went to pull the tire off. It was stuck, and I could not pry it off. Instantly I knew what I needed, a rubber mallet to try and break it free without damaging the rim. I knew I did not have one, fortunately for me my father in law was only 15 minutes behind me, and eventually we was able to remove the tire. Next time I plan for a long trip I am going to make sure I have my tool box with my rubber mallet.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
- LeBron James Buys South Beach Home -- NBA FanHouse
- First Full Thor Trailer
- Pirates Beware! Michael Jackson Game on DS
- Office Depot Promo Codes
- Jessica Lynch sets the record straight on her rescue – The Joy Behar Show - CNN.com
- Black Friday 2010
- Green Lantern Trailer
- For-Profit Colleges Facing Lawsuits
- Minecraft

0 comments:
Post a Comment